Thank you for your interest in employment with World Vision.
Employment opportunities listed in this World Vision International website include:
- World Vision jobs throughout the world that are currently posted for international recruitment
- US-based jobs with World Vision International*
* Both World Vision International (WVI) and World Vision United States (WVUS) employ staff based in the United States. For US-based positions with WVUS, please see www.worldvision.org
- Please click the "World Vision International Jobs" button to view current employment opportunities.
- All applicants must apply using our online application system. CVs received via email will NOT be considered. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will contact only short-listed candidates.
- If this is your first time applying online to the World Vision International jobs website, click the link here and before applying, click the "Register" button at the top right side of the page. A "Help" button with step by step instructions is located at the top of the "Registration Page".
- If you experience any technical difficulties while applying online, please contact the System Administration by clicking IBIRS_System_Admin [at] wvi [dot] org (CONTACT WORLD VISION HERE).
As a child focused organisation, World Vision International (WVI) is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditional upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
EMPLOYMENT FRAUD WARNING
Please be alert to individuals who may fraudulently claim to be recruiters, senior executives, employees or other representatives of World Vision, but are in no way affiliated with World Vision. Typically, these scam artists send emails about jobs with World Vision that do not exist, or they offer “recruitment” or “membership” or “work permits” with World Vision. They then instruct email recipients to wire payments to an overseas bank account. World Vision will never send such an instruction.
If you are in the U.S. and have received any of these recruitment emails or have otherwise been a victim of such a scam, you can help World Vision by filing a report of the incident on the FBI’s Internet Fraud Complaint Center website at www.ic3.gov.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES NOT AVAILABLE FOR DISASTERS
At this time, World Vision is not able to offer volunteer opportunities in response to emergency disasters. Please view current employment opportunities (click the "World Vision International Jobs" button above this text) to find long-term emergency relief and recovery positions.
Thank you for your interest in World Vision.