Graduate Internship Program (October 2018 - September 2019) is open for application.
Graduate Internship Program is a one-year mentorship programme by World Vision Kenya aimed at fixing the skills crisis. Grip offers a comprehensive curriculum molding fresh graduates into competent, disciplined and socially responsible individuals.
Water Engineering | Civil and Structural Engineering | Environmental Engineering | Finance/Accounting | Agriculture | Agricultural Economics | Agribusiness Management | Disaster and Sustainable Development | Environmental Conservation and Natural resources Management | Project Management | Monitoring & Evaluation | Sociology | Development Studies | Community Development | Gender & Development | Social Work | Social Sciences | Sociology | Anthropology | International Relations | Psychology | Education | Early Child Development | Special Needs Education | Supply Chain | Human Resource Management | Communications | Public Relations and Marketing.
Those eligible to apply for GRIP shall be Kenyan citizens who meet the following criteria
- Graduates who have completed a degree course in the relevant field of study as identified by World Vision Kenya programs, within the 2018 graduation year.
- Graduates who are either beneficiaries of child sponsorship, or have experienced the impact of World Vision in Kenya community development in their homes will be given priority.
- Graduates who are willing to commit their time on the project for the entire year.
- Graduates who show genuine desire to serve among the poor in rural and semi urban areas of Kenya.
- Graduates with demonstrated good character, honesty, high competency and generally in good physical and emotional health, with evidence of a recent full medical check-up for placement anywhere in Kenya.
- Graduates who are open to declare any potential points for conflict of interest e.g. brother/sister working for World Vision in Kenya.
If you believe you have fulfilled the above criteria, fully complete the application form and attach the following documents:
- Copy of updated curriculum vitae
- Copy of national identity card
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Reference letter from your university lecturer
- Reference letter from your religious leader
- A statement of your journey of faith in 800 words.
- Click here to download the application form.
- World Vision DOES NOT use employment agencies.
- World Vision DOES NOT charge money for recruitment, interviews, or medical checks.
- (NO ONLINE APPLICATIONS) Download the application form from the link above, fill and send it together with the listed documents by post office or courier to the nearest World Vision Kenya regional offices listed below.
- Deadline for submitting applications is 23, July 2018.
- Call any of these numbers to get assistance;
- Northern Region > Eldoret; 0538014955
- Southern Region> Nairobi; 0711086453
- Lake Region>Kisumu; 0202417024
- Eastern Region>Nanyuki; 0778079020