As the international community came together for the 7th consecutive year to commit to helping Syrians inside their country, as well as re
World Vision is urging world leaders attending the Brussels Conference on Syria this week to ensure that the safety and well-being of children and civilians remains the main priority.Read more
A new report showed that the world could save approximately US$3.5 trillion per year if malnutrition in all its forms was ended.Read more
Syria Conference - Joint NGO Reactive: CARE, IRC, Mercy Corps, NRC, Save the Children, Oxfam, Humanity and Inclusion, Action Against Hunger, World Vision
As the 6th international conference on the Syria crisis concluded this Wednesday, nine international organisations welcomed the commitments that were made by attendees, and noted the following in rRead more
- European Commission preparing a ground-breaking initiative with the UN to eliminate all forms of violence against women and girls
- World Vision launches new global campaig
Today, Mohammad El Halabi, World Vision staff member, pled not guilty to all charges made against him.
- The cost of conflict to Syria is an estimated US$275 billion in lost growth opportunities.
- If the conflict continues to 2020, the cost of conflict to Syria will be US$1.3 trillion.
- EU must ensure girls benefit equally from the Sustainable Development Goals, according to a coalition of NGOs.
Following the adoption of the 2030 Agenda foRead more
Real work for EU Members has only just begun, says World Vision ahead of historic summit to adopt global development goals
Ahead of the UN summit to adopt new Sustainable Development Goals, aid agency World Vision says the real work has only just begun, and is urging politicians and policy makers to hit the ground runnRead more