Donations & Sponsorship
If you are interested in donating to World Vision, or have an inquiry about Child Sponorship, choose your country from the list: Australia | Canada | Germany | Hong Kong | Korea | New Zealand | Switzerland | Taiwan | United Kingdom | United States | For a list of additional World Vision National Offices CLICK HERE. Individual sponsorship details are held by the office in your home country.
Journalists, if you are interested in our work or need information on a relief emergency or a development or advocacy issue, please see media contacts. *The following contacts are for media representatives. Please do not contact World Vision media representatives with general questions about your personal sponsorship accounts. Use the links above for sponsorship or donor inquiries.
- Austria: Tanja Zach Mobile: +43.664.833.94 more
- Australia: Media Centre
- Canada: Brett Tarver Mobile: +1.647.825.2712 brett_tarver [at] worldvision [dot] ca (Email) More contacts
- Germany: Silvia Holten Office: +49.6172.763.159 presse [at] worldvision [dot] de (Email) More contacts
- Hong Kong: Emily Chan Mobile: +852.9639.2691 emilyclchan [at] worldvision [dot] org [dot] hk (Email Emily) More info
- Korea (Republic of Korea): Bokyung Kim. Office: +822.2078.7020 bokyung_kim [at] wvi [dot] org (Email Bokyung)
- Malaysia: Michelle Chun Mobile: +603.7880.6414 michelle_chun [at] wvi [dot] org (Email Michelle) More info
- New Zealand: Chloe Irvine Mobile: +6422.3404.27 More info
- Switzerland: Juerg Hostettler Office: +41.44.510.1400 More info
- Taiwan: Office: +886.221.751.995 pr [at] worldvision [dot] org [dot] tw (Email)
- United Kingdom: Henry Makiwa Mobile: +447469.154.268 henry [dot] makiwa [at] worldvision [dot] org [dot] uk (Email Henry) More contacts
- United States: Office: +1.800.777.5777 info [at] worldvision [dot] org (Email)
If you are interested in working for World Vision, please use our online application system. Click here to be directed to our Careers & Employment site.
Grants and Partnerships
World Vision partnerships and sub-grants are negotiated at the national level. If you are interested in partnering with World Vision, please send information by post to the World Vision office in the country where you work.
Integrity and Protection Hotline
World Vision now uses a leading third-party provider of ethical reporting services to support our expanded 'whistleblower' mechanism. A confidential telephone hotline and an online reporting tool are available to staff, partners in the field, contractors and others wishing to report suspected illegal or unethical conduct by World Vision or its personnel. For further information, or to make an online report, go to www.worldvision.ethicspoint.com.
World Vision International Executive Office
1 Roundwood Avenue Stockley Park Uxbridge, Middlesex UB11 1FG, UK
World Vision Brussels and European Union Representation IVZW
18, Square de Meeûs 1st floor, Box 2 B-1050, Brussels Belgium EULO-info [at] wvi [dot] org
World Vision International Geneva and United Nations Liaison Office
Chemin de Balexert 7-9, 1219 Châtelaine, Geneva, Switzerland, geneva [at] wvi [dot] org
World Vision International New York and United Nations Liaison Office
919 2nd Avenue, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10017 USA wvun_offices [at] wvi [dot] org
P.O.Box 133 - 00502 Karen Nairobi Kenya
South Asia & Pacific
750B Chai Chee Road #02-12 Technopark @ Chai Chee Singapore 469003
7th Floor, 809 Soi Suphanimit, Pracha Uthit Road, Samsen Nok, Huai Kwang
Bangkok 10310, Thailand
Latin America and Caribbean
Edificio 223, Local B y C, 2do. Piso Clayton, City of Knowledge, Clayton, Panama
P.O. Box 133-2300 San Jose Costa Rica
BP 3731 Dakar Senegal
Middle East and Eastern Europe
P.O. Box 28979 2084 Nicosia Cyprus
To report a problem with the wvi.org website, please email: global_editor [at] wvi [dot] org