World Vision Kenya is a leading Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. Our programmes are spread across most parts of Kenya.
Thank you for your interest in working for World Vision Kenya. We are seeking highly competent and outstanding individuals to fill the following positions within our organization:
Senior People & Culture Officer EARO based in Karen (Click here to download JD)
The Senior People & Culture Officer will provide guidance and support to World Vision East Africa Regional Office (EARO) in the various human resource business functions.
Responsibilities include: Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Human Resources Information System, HR policies and procedures, Training & Development, Performance Management and others to ensure effective delivery of People & Culture services to support World Vision ministry functions.
Skills Required Include:
- Bachelor s Degree in Human Resource Management or the equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years HR generalists experience
- Minimum of 2 years HRIS experience
- Proficient in coaching, mediating, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, analysis,and problem solving.
- Ability to complete a complex variety of tasks in an organized manner and to quickly change and adapt to new priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft application skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional certificate in HR/Personnel Management
- Experience in administration and management of international staff benefits will be an added advantage
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of August 1, 2014.
Project Officer – Food Science and Technology (based at Laisamis). (Click here to download JD)
The position is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring extension activities including provision of necessary support and guidance to the pastoralists in the Milk for Malnutrition Project.
World Vision Kenya neither uses employment agencies nor does it charge money for recruitment, interviews, or medical checks.
All application letters and detailed CVs together with names of three referees should be addressed to the Director, People & Culture, E-mail: recruit_kenya @wvi.org. Please indicate the job title as the subject. (Only short-listed candidates will be contacted).
World Vision is a child focused organization and upholds the rights and wellbeing of children. Our recruitment and selection procedures include screening and background checking for child abuse offenses. World Vision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our vision for every child, Life in all its fullness, Our prayer for every heart, The will to make it so.