WV Kenya Internship Application formsDownload Publication
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY INTO GRIP
- Those eligible to apply for graduate internship project shall be Kenyan citizens who met the following criteria:
- Degree graduates who either are beneficiaries of child sponsorship, or have experienced the impact of WV’s community development in their homes will be given priority rating.
- Graduates who show genuine desire to serve among the poor in rural and semi urban areas of Kenya.
- Graduates who are practicing Christians regardless of denomination, gender and ethnic background.
- Graduates with demonstrated good character, honesty, high competency and generally in good physical and emotional health.
- Graduates who are willing to commit their time on the project for the entire year.
- Graduates who have completed studies in a relevant field of study as identified by WVK programs within the current year (2013). Any exceptions to this will require the approval of the Director, P & C.
- Graduates who are open to declare any potential points for conflict of interest e.g. A brother/sister working for WVK etc
If you believe you have fulfilled the above criteria, fully complete the application form and attach the following documents:
- Copy of updated CV
- Copy of National ID
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Reference letter from your university lecturer
- Reference letter from your pastor
- A statement of your Christian journey in 800 words