World Vision International - Vietnam invites Vietnamese competent candidates for the following positions:
CLUSTER OFFICER – Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DME) cum Capacity Building (1 position), work base: Dien Bien province.
(Nhân viên hỗ trợ kỹ thuật về Thiết kế, giám sát, đánh giá kiêm Xây dựng năng lực vùng Điện Biên)
To provide technical support, advice and influence on the development and implementation of capacity building need assessment, then activities, structures, initiatives and materials which aim to build the capacity of the human resources directly involved in delivering WVV programs, including Area Development Program (ADP) staff, district and commune program management boards, community volunteers, Hamlet Facilitator networks and members of Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and Village Development Boards (VDBs).
To assists ADPs and projects in the Yen Bai cluster in particular and all other ADPs whenever requested to meet minimum standards of DME for community development and to promote higher quality sustainable programming.
To assist the National Coordinator DME and the Capacity Building Senior Officer in building up the capacity of relevant staff in effective DME skills; Community Development, Development Project Management.
• University graduate in a relevant field, preferably social works, community development, or Statistical Related Fields (position 1), and in Education or Child development (position 2).
• 2 - 3 years experience in working in the area of community development and/or with non-governmental organization.
• Experience of and demonstrated ability to effectively network with a diverse range of multi-lateral, and government bodies is an advantage;
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation, especially experienced in participatory approach; Research ability and interest is an advantage.
• Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and motivate staff and partners.
• Good reading and report writing skills in English.
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point).
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Willingness to work at the project sites (district level) with frequent travel.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian humanitarian organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to send detailed Curriculum Vitae and WV Vietnam’s standard Application Form to email@example.com before 21 November 2014
WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for this position can be found at World Vision Vietnam’s website: http://www.wvi.org/publication/world-vision-vietnam-application-employment and Job Description_Cluster Officer - DME cum CB
Our contact details are:
People and Culture Department
World Vision International - Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization which works to improve the quality of life of people, especially children, who are marginalized and living in poverty regardless of religion, race and gender.