WHO WE ARE
Our aspiration is that all children will enjoy good health, be educated for life, be cared for and protected, and experience the love of God and their neighbours. Learn more...
It has come to our attention that several agencies or persons, are claiming to be acting on World Vision's behalf in recruiting or facilitating the recruitment of personnel.
World Vision wishes to advise the public in unconditional terms that:
- World Vision does not outsource its recruitment process to any organization or agency which, through website postings, mass e-mail messages, newsletters or otherwise claims to be doing recruitment on its behalf.
- Advertisements for vacant positions can only be found on our official careers page.
- World Vision does not, and will never solicit money for any part of its recruitment processes including short-listing, interviews, background, and/or medical check-ups.
- World Vision will not be responsible for such fraudulent correspondence or any loss of money or theft which may result from anyone engaging in any fraudulent recruitment activity.
- Please be cautious, and if you have any questions and/or would like to report what you believe to be a fraudulent World Vision recruitment person(s) or agency, please email email@example.com