Project Manager of GPSA Project (Code: PM-GPSA)
Location: Kupang, NTT
providing overall leadership to local advocacy activities with local Government, local Community Leaders (including Religious and Custom leaders), all Maternal and Child Health stakeholders, and community groups (including youth groups).
- Preferably Master degree in Public Health, Law, Public Administration, Political Science
- Min. 4 years experiences in advocacy/ CVA works for national/provincial position, and have experience in working with local Government, Parliament and other stakeholders at local level
- Have a good understanding on the government’s planning and budgeting mechanism.
- Good Understanding the humanitarian industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
All employment is conditioned upon satisfactory background checks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.