Multi-layered Partnership Focuses on Aid Delivery, Industry Research, Fundraising and Advocacy to Reach More People in Need
- 10,000 children have already “disappeared” since arriving in Europe
- Negotiations today and tomorrow must focus on ensuring safety of children, not further unsafe travel
- Evaluation of Child and Youth Participation in Peacebuilding report to be released today in Brussels
- Young people hold the key to reduce discrimination, according to research findings
- The cost of conflict to Syria is an estimated US$275 billion in lost growth opportunities.
- If the conflict continues to 2020, the cost of conflict to Syria will be US$1.3 trillion.
The new global sustainable development goals will only become reality if citizens are involved in their implementation says World Vision
- The EU and its Member States need to champion processes that enable spaces for children and young people to participate in the implementation of the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development &nb
Generation Nutrition EU calls for sustained EU political leadership and additional funding to end undernutrition at upcoming Rio Summit
- The European Commission and Member States must show continued leadership before, during and after the Nutrition4Growth Summit in Rio in August 2016
- Generation Nutrition EU cam
Children’s lives at stake unless the EU and its member states ‘shifts up a gear’ on Syria crisis funding
World and EU leaders gathering in London this week (4th February) must make a realistic and robust funding pledge for families who have fled the Syria conflict, and serious commitments to ensure huRead more
- Food assistance system straining under massive humanitarian need.
- Millions of children are being pushed into extreme hunger by one of the worst El Niños on record
- EU Memb
“Children’s lives at risk unless the EU and its member states take immediate action” according to world’s largest NGO in advance of expert roundtable in Palermo
Hundreds of thousands more children could die unless EU countries offer better protection to refugees entering Europe, World Vision warns today.Read more