As the mass evacuation of civilians from Aleppo continues, our staff and partners are on the ground providing relief to thousands of displaced families and children. World Vision is currently working in Tel Abiad, A’zaz, Jarabulus and Manbij Districts within the Aleppo Governorate:
- Delivering blankets and mattresses
- Providing kerosene heaters and fuel
- Providing clean water and sanitation services
- Supporting primary and mobile health clinics
- Operating women and young child centres
- Supporting the district’s women and children’s hospital with equipment and supplies
Help World Vision provide for the needs of those affected by the crisis in Syria.