World Vision invests in evaluation of its child sponsorship programmes to improve their effectiveness. Latest findings...
Child Sponsorship: Does it really work?
How a World Vision sponsorship programme contributed to improvements in child well-being in Sri Lanka.
The Critical Insight Reports
- Findings highlight positive child well-being outcomes in all evaluated programmes.
- Community feedback highlights positive ways children and communities have benefitted from World Vision programmes.
- Programmes focus not just on material needs but also children’s life skills and value formation.
- The vast majority of child sponsors find sponsorship a rewarding experience.
- World Vision can do more to improve community participation and working with local partners.