Campaign Officer for INFOCUS Project
Location: East Sumba, NTT
The Campaign Officer is responsible to building public (government, community, and children) awareness on food security, importance of saving, and sustainable agriculture and reforestation, and engaging public for action in related issue. Campaign officer will work closely with external; village and sub district government and community groups, schools and other local stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication or Graphic Design
- Experience in conducting awareness event, mass advertisement or campaign
- Good at Writing and Grapic design (for press release, leaflet, poster etc)
- Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing
- Good knowledge and understanding of community development
- Fluent in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
All employment is conditioned upon satisfactory background checks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.