VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR LAO NATIONAL
Position: Child Sponsorship Assistant
Location: Bolikhamxay Province.
Purpose of the position:
To provide quality customer service that meet World Vision partnership Standards. Effectively and efficiently process correspondence, filing, special mailings, and distribute mails to projects/National office, and Support Office/Sponsor.
- Answering inquires via email.
- Prepare, review, and monitor inquiries replies and other correspondents.
- Ensure timely and quality responses to all inquiries and request
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail in a timely and deficient manner
- Follow up with the urgent issues from the mails.
- Prepare accurate and timely report monthly to the manager.
- Provide assistance to the Customer Relations Manager and ADP Manager
- Administrate, maintain and update unit data base.
- Ensure accuracy of all information in the data base regularly.
- Maintain, back up and update system regularly to meet standards guidelines and deadlines.
- Coordinate with projects and other offices to acquire quality information.
- Work closely with IT team regarding systems related problems.
- Translate all relevant documents form English to Lao
- Carry out other tasks as requested by organization.
Education: College or university graduate with advanced degree in a relevant technical area
Professional Experience: At least one or two years experiences working in related activities
- Strong command of English and Lao language (written and spoken)
- Ability to do translation and interpretation
- Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Access and understand computer hardware and software functions
- Previous administrative, and community development work experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to work in a team and serve others
- Creative and willing to learn
- Ability to travel on assignment
- Female is preferred
- Honest and trustworthy
- High school graduate or higher
Competencies (WV’s Core Capability Framework):
Core Capabilities required:
§ Achieving quality results and service
§ Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly
§ Understanding WV’s mission and operations
§ Practicing innovation and creativity
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application that includes a cover letter and comprehensive CV in English, including details of 3 professional referees. Please send your application to World Vision Lao PDR, Box 312, Vientiane or Tel: 021 452 100 or 020 22220981 Email address: Siriphone_Niradsay@wvi.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.