World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities, worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. Working in nearly 100 countries around the world. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
World Vision Mongolia is announcing a job opening for Sponsorship Data Analyst for Bayankhoshuu Area Development Program based in Ulaanbaatar.
Position of: Sponsorship Officer
Location: Ulaanbaatar city
Deadline: 5:30 pm on June 06, 2014
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To manage the sponsorship operation at the project level ensuring compliance to World Vision's sponsorship tools, systems and standards, and smooth integration of sponsorship operation with program implementation in order to consistently monitor the child's development, sustain the relationship of the sponsor and the registered child and achieve the child well-being outcomes.
II. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in Linguistics, Social Science or related field
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office application
- Good leadership and communications skills
- English language proficiency is preferred
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Excellent analytical skills
III. REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrated collaboration and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Be able to develop the appropriate official reports and proposals
- Willing to work with community at grassroot level
- Commitment to Ethos, Core Values and Mission statement of WVM
III. ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SUBMIT:
- Employment application form
- Cover letter
- Notarized copy of all diplomas and certificates
World Vision Mongolia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity.Only short listed candidates will be notified for further interview. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Contact phone: 70155323 (124, 125, 128)