World Vision International - Papua New Guinea works in close partnership government and local partners to empower people in low-laying, inland, and coastal communities through improved livelihoods to counter climate change and address the climate-induced food insecurity.
1. Build communities’ resilience to and preparedness for extreme weather events through crop diversification, climate smart agriculture initiatives and prudential savings culture
2. Promotion of sustainable land and critical habitat management.
3. Enhance sustainable livelihood through improved ecosystem and biodiversity conservation
4. Improve access to climate-responsive water and sanitation in both rural and urban areas
5. Increase communities’ awareness and capacity to prepare, mitigate and respond to disasters
Visit World Vision International - Papua New Guinea website to learn more about the comprehensive development programme implemented by World Vision International - Papua New Guinea.