This booklet contains instructions for parents and caregivers to make simple toys for children 0-6 and 6-9 years. It also includes ideas for engaging young children with those toys and games. The toys and activities promote development across four domains: literacy, numeracy, physical, and socio-emotional.
There are several versions of the booklet to ensure that it is appropriate across multiple cultural contexts.
Please review each booklet to determine which is right for your audience.
For ages 0-6 years:
- Toy Guide Light Skin Tone in Arabic
- Toy Guide Dark Skin Tone in French
- Toy Guide Muslim Dark Skin Tone in French
- Toy Guide Light Skin Tone in Spanish
- Toy Guide Light Skin Tone in Laotian
For ages 6-9 years: