In Asia Pacific, World Vision has reached out to more than 2 million people including 1 million children through our health and WASH interventions.
We urge the world to unite to focus on the most vulnerable children, especially refugees and displaced children.
- 1.3 M people reached through the promotion of preventative behaviours
- More than 230,000 masks distributed
- At least 69,000 Hand-washing supplies distributed
- Over 5,500 people reached through mental health and psychosocial support
- At least 19,000 children and families being supported to continue a child’s education remotely
- More than 15,000 food packages provided to vulnerable families