Context, Proceedings & Emerging Pointers from a consultation held in August 2022 towards ending child labour. Participants from across the region contribute to the Regional Action Plan for South Asia.
- Improved access to education as the central agenda for action
- Social protection as a critical pathway
- From communications to adoption of strategies
- Integrating the role of young persons in the framework for elimination of child labour
- Forging effective government and CSO partnerships
Watch the highlights at https://youtu.be/HPrc2_yfnXo