World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position:
Cluster Officer (Technical Officer) - Health, Watsan, HIV/AIDS (1 position), based in Yen Bai province.
(Nhân viên hỗ trợ kỹ thuật về Y tế, Nước sạch, Vệ sinh môi trường và HIV/AIDS của vùng Yên Bái)
• To support WVV to implement its overall strategic direction to maximize the quality and impact of WVV programs in Health, in the assigned ADPs;
• To lead the process of identifying, developing, testing, implementing and mainstreaming best practices in Health, Watsan, HIV/AIDS in the assigned ADPs;
• To provide technical support, advice, and capacity building opportunities to WVV staff and partners to enhance the quality of Health, Watsan, HIV/AIDS activities;
• Bachelor degree in relevant disciplines like Public Health, Environment, Community Development...
• 2 - 3 years’ experience in working in the area of community development and/or with non-governmental organization.
• Experience of and demonstrated ability to effectively network with a diverse range of multi-lateral, and government bodies;
• Experience in monitoring and evaluating projects and ensuring that recommendations are implemented.
• Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
• Ability to communicate and relate effectively with a diverse range of people (i.e. project beneficiaries, Government officials, project partners, WVV staff).
• Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and motivate staff and partners.
• Good reading and report writing skills in English.
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel, power point & email).
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Willing to learn to advance career in Health, Watsan, HIV/AIDS fields;
• Have Research ability and interest;
• Be willing to travel to the ADPs in the cluster.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian humanitarian organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to send detailed Curriculum Vitae and WV Vietnam’s standard Application Form to email@example.com before 30 October 2014
WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for this position can be found at: Job Description_Cluster Officer - Health, Watsan, HIV/AIDS and http://www.wvi.org/publication/world-vision-vietnam-application-employment
Our contact details are:
People and Culture Department
World Vision International - Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization which works to improve the quality of life of people, especially children, who are marginalized and living in poverty regardless of religion, race and gender