PRE-QUALIFICATION OF VENDORS AND CONTRACTORS FOR FY 2020/2021
World Vision Tanzania is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation, dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. Inspired by our Christian values, we are dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable people. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
World Vision has set aside funds for the operations of the organisation during its 2020/2021 Financial Year. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be applied to cover eligible payments under the contract. The World Vision Tanzania – Head office now intends to identify and enlist reputable and registered suppliers and service providers of the following:
- A1: Shortlisting of vendors for consultancy services
- A2: Shortlisting of civil and building contractors
- A3: Shortlisting of contractors for survey and drilling of boreholes
- A4: Shortlisting of vendors for supply and installation of solar power system
- A5: Shortlisting of vendors for supply of hardware materials
- A6: Shortlisting of vendors for supply of school desks
- A7: shortlisting of vendors for supply of furniture
- A8: Shortlisting of suppliers for general supplies
- A9: Shortlisting of suppliers for medical equipment and supplies
Click here to download the pre-qualification tender documents.
All submissions should be in one original, properly filled and enclosed in plain sealed envelopes indicating bidder’s name stating clearly Name of category, address to:
The Central Tender Committee
World Vision Tanzania,
P.O. Box 6070,
Deposited in the Tender Box at the reception of World Vision Tanzania – Head Office, Njiro, Arusha before 8th October 2020 or mailed to the P.O. Box shown above.
Telegraphic, Telex, Telefax and late non-Telegraphic, Telex and Telefax will not be accepted. Application of qualified vendors not received and received after the deadline shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
The evaluation of prequalified suppliers will be conducted as per World Vision Tanzania Procurement Guidelines.
Note: All interested Services Provider/Suppliers should have Electronic Fiscal Device Machine. (EFD). WV Tanzania provides equal opportunity for all bidders and has a ‘’Zero – Tolerance’’ for Corruption Policy.