Funding Overview

For every dollar donated to World Vision, more than a dollar’s worth of support is provided to vulnerable children and their families.

With our community-based solutions, for every child you help, four more children benefit too.

Globally, while always trying to lower our overheads, we spend 13% on administration and fundraising, but this is what enables us to stretch the remaining 87% to deliver a greater impact through our programmes.

Read more about our accountability



Funding overview