Suppliers Prequalification Process
World Vision International Supply Chain Centre of Excellence & Disaster Management Logistics teams are inviting potential suppliers, which are strong and highly regarded within the industry to participate in the Pre-Qualification process for the following categories:
• Relief Non-Food Items: (Family Kits, Blankets, Basins, Jerry Cans…)
• Tele Communication Equipment (SAT Phones, Sim cards, battery...)
• Shipping Agent / Logistics service providers
• Money transfers Service providers
All well-reputed and established companies and service providers having the strong financial background, a valid tax number, and sound experience in the above-mentioned service are invited to apply for participation in the Pre-Qualification Process.
The supplier should clarify the main information as per the attached sheet (Checklist sheet attached) in his response which must be filled.
Interested parties should submit the below-enlisted pre-qualification documents by the end of the 9th of Nov 2022 with the Subject of the email to be: Suppliers Prequalification process – (area of expertise)
Example: Suppliers Prequalification process - Relief Non-Food Items
Please make sure to submit the following Documents:
- Provide a certified copy of the business registration
- Provide a certified copy of the tax registration
- Please provide the ownership structure
- Sign the Supplier Code of Conduct (attached in the link)
- Fill out and Pre-qualification Questionnaire (Vendor Registration Form attached in the link)
- Any supporting documents as per the checklist replies.
Access the Global Supplier Pre-qualification documents here
Submission of documents should be to this email Global Supply Chain Advisor Asma Alzarieni: Asma_Alzarieni@wvi.org