Peace Building Specialist (Code: PBS)
Location: Bintaro, South Tangerang
The Peace Building Specialist will maintain and enhance the role and positioning of World Vision Indonesia in advocating for and responding to Peace Building needs in Indonesia as related to WV Indonesia Strategy, by providing overall leadership and technical support to WVIDN’s Peace Building programme, ensuring projects and staff meets performance goals, and increasing the accountability and quality of the programme.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Welfare/Science, Psychology, Human Rights or related field, preferably have a course on Peace Building.
- Min. 3 years experiences in humanitarian aid or advocacy works, especially in community development / transformational development works (international experiences is a plus)
- Literacy in global and national Peace Building issues.
- Have excellent interpersonal, representational and networking skills, and cross cultural sensitivity.
- Have experience in programme or project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing
- Fluent in English, both in written and verbal.
- Good communication skills.
Please mention the following format in e-mail subject: Peace Building Specialist (Code: PBS)
All employment is conditioned upon satisfactory background checks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.