Julian works with programming offices, fundraising offices and technical teams around the world to improve World Vision’s acquisition and management of grants, ensuring more resources reach children impacted by disaster. Externally, Julian contributes to the humanitarian industry’s thinking around financing, working with partners to analyse the current state of humanitarian finance, identify challenges, develop recommendations and influence for change.
- What does the Grand Bargain need to do to succeed at the WHS?
- Can humanitarian implementers achieve multiple benefits from muti-year funding?
- Making a bargain that is truly grand for people impacted by disaster
- Can you bring together the Global and the Local in Humanitarian Action?
- Global vs local, can you have your cake and eat it?
- Is closing the humanitarian funding gap as simple as saying yes (to new sources of funds)?
- Why isn't there enough money? Two ideas to transform humanitarian financing.
Check out content from our other authors.