World Vision International - Laos is a recognised partner, particularly for food security, WASH, and health. For 3 consecutive years in Laos, World Vision International - Laos has been the only international non-government organisation to implement cash programming in emergency relief.
PRIORITIES IN 2022-2026
1. Incorporate disaster risk reduction aspects into programming to strengthen inclusion, impact, community resilience, and sustainability of development programmes
2. Maintain Core Humanitarian Standards in strategies and programme design for disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation
3. Sustain rapid response during major disasters, especially in target villages
4. Build back better and leave no one behind through training and mitigation measures
5. Introduce climate change adaptation across programming to build sustainable and resilient communities
Visit World Vision International - Laos website to learn more about the comprehensive development programme implemented by World Vision International - Laos.