For every child, life in all its fullness; our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
World Vision Senegal uses a community-based approach working closely with children, households, communities, local authorities and partners. We listen to families, understand their issues, and empower communities with skills and resources that bring lasting change for children.
We serve most the vulnerable children and families through a multi-sector programmatic approach in health and nutrition, education and life skills, food security and resilience, advocacy, child protection and participation and local leadership development.
We're a global Christian humanitarian organization. We partner with children, families, and their communities to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice in Senegal and making sure that all children:
- enjoy good health and nutrition
- have access to clean water and improved sanitation facilities
- are educated and prepared for life’s challenges and opportunities
- are protected from harm
- experience the love of God and their neighbours
- are participating in the decisions that affect them and their communities
- live in resilient families and communities with diversified livelihoods to be able to provide for their current and future needs.
We follow Jesus' example to show unconditional love to the poor and oppressed. Serving every child we can - of any faith or none.