We are a global Christian humanitarian organization. We partner with children, families, and their communities to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice in South Sudan and making sure that all children:
- enjoy good health and nutrition
- have access to clean water and improved sanitation facilities
- are educated and prepared for life’s challenges and opportunities
- are protected from harm
- experience the love of God and their neighbours
- are participating in the decisions that affect them and their communities
- live in resilient families and communities with diversified livelihoods to be able to provide for their current and future needs.
We follow Jesus's example to show unconditional love to the poor and oppressed. Serving every child we can - of any faith or none.
Should you have a child protection, safeguarding or any concern regarding our work or staff conduct - World Vision is committed to taking action on every report we receive. Report your concern confidentially here: http://worldvision.ethicspoint.com.