All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development: This website addresses barriers in the following areas:
- Books in Underserved Languages
- Education in Emergencies
- Foundations for Literacy
- Children with disabilities
- Family & Community Engagement
Learn about All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development (ACR GCD) in this video produced by Global Book Alliance (GBA) as part of the GBA Partner Spotlight series.
Measuring Education of Quality Achieved (MEQA)
MEQA is a digital coaching & monitoring system designed specifically for the Education project models
Its features consist of:
1. Digital surveys and observation forms
2. Instant feedback for coaching
3. Online dashboard of output & outcome indicators.
Education Technology provides unique opportunities to address many education challenges in the developing world, fragile contexts and conflict environments, leading to improvements in student learning and life skills.
Technology investments have the ability to support education programming when implemented in a strategic and contextualised manner. Technology has the potential to help strengthen evidence-based programming already in place by:
- Expanding access and equity to resources and programming
- Improving efficiency and quality of data collection for monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities
- Diversifying teaching techniques for different learning styles and abilities
World Vision is exploring ways in which technology innovations can strengthen education programming and contribute to child well-being.