Niger Integrated Child Health Services (NICe/RAcE)
Niger Integrated Child Health Services
World Vision implemented the RAcE program in Niger (Niger Integrated Child Health Services, referred to as NICe/RAcE) in four Health Districts. The project focused on these objectives for children aged 2 to 59 months:
- Increasing the quality and accountability of health services
- Improving the access and availability of health services
- Improving care-seeking behaviour among caregivers of children with malaria, diarrhoea or pneumonia
- Adoption of effective health and gender-sensitive policies, strategies and guidelines by the Ministry of Health
- The corresponding publication and research brief for this program is available below.
In 2012, the Government of Canada, through the World Health Organization’s Global Malaria Programme, awarded a grant to support the Rapid Access...