Amidst the pandemic, World Vision remained steadfast in its commitment to deliver much-needed assistance to the most vulnerable populations in Sudan supported through livelihoods and resilience interventions, including cash and food assistance, reaching an estimated 2.4 million people (more than half of these were vulnerable children).
World Vision continued to engage and mobilise like-minded partners including faith leaders and community health workers, to enhance the impact of our programmes on vulnerable children.
- Provided access to clean and safe water for 100k+ people.
- 23k+ children with malnutrition treated and rehabilitated in our nutrition centres.
- Reached 900k+ people with COVID-19 preventive messages and supplies.
- 60k+ pregnant women attended and benefitted from antenatal care at World Vision-run health centres.
- 8,900 women safely delivered under the care of skilled midwives at World Vision-run health centres.
- 600k+ people reached with food and cash assistance, and supported with sustainable livelihoods.