World Vision's emergency assistance for the hunger crisis reached 2.15 million in South Sudan:
- 2.15 million people in 21 counties provided with food and lifesaving assistance
- 197,000 vulnerable people supported with cash assistance
- 135,000 school children provided with hot meals through the feeding program
- 114,000 farmers trained on new farming methods to improve food production
- 112,000 under-5 children and caregivers benefitted from nutrition programs
- 64,000 children were assisted through the child-friendly spaces
Watch World Vision's humanitarian work in South Sudan in our YouTube Channel.