World Vision is working with religious leaders to address COVID-19, through an operating model called Channels of Hope; equipping them to respond within their communities through these seven key steps:
- Preventing transmission in places of worship
- Giving out precise information
- Connecting and taking care of the community
- Providing psychological support
- Providing spiritual nurture
- Promoting peace and social cohesion
- Combating stigma
Religious leaders are also trained on scientific fundamentals that relate to COVID-19.
Learn more about and/or support World Vision’s global work to limit the spread of COVID-19 and support the children impacted by it on our COVID-19 Emergency Response Page.