12 August 2014
World Vision is an international Christians Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (24) qualified Cambodian to fill vacant position below:
Position of: Project Coordinator
Location: 1-Takeo Province
2- Kandal Province
3- Kampong Speu Province
4- Battambang Province
5- Banteay Meanchey Province
6- Kompong Chhnang Province
7- Kompong Thom Province
8- Siem Reap Province
9- Preah Vihear Provinces Province
Salary & Benefit Package: Competitive and negotiable
I.THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Project Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating the development process in our ADP (Area Development Program) and represent World Vision Cambodia with the relevant local government bodies, partners and forums at district levels in Cambodia.
II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Primarily ensure the timely and successful implementation of the project plans of an ADP including monitoring, evaluation and reporting of such activities according to the set standards and indictors of the strategic planning of ADP.
2. Participate in the ADP program design and ensure engagement of support from relevant experts and content stakeholders to deliver an effective and relevant design.
3. Review annual project plan and activities with the community people and the project counterparts with proposal for change if necessary.
4. Ensure that the community is aware and provided necessary education on subject matters by local partners and authorities when needed.
5. Work with local government officers and centers to ensure the quality of relevant services are provided and maintained within an ADP area.
6. Support community “Management Committee” in ensuring appropriate facilities are being maintain at local centers including the provision of supplies if appropriate.
7. Support the monitoring and follow up of relevant and associated Child Well Being (CWB) status of sponsored children.
8. Maintain healthy relationships in the network of local Centers and Operational Districts.
1. Bachelor degree in Education or Social Science or Rural Development.
2. At least two years of field experiences in coordinate project or implement one among of Sponsorship / Education/Health / Agriculture or Water and Sanitation.
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Ability to speak and write both Khmer and English.
5. Experienced using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel program.
6. Able to embrace organizational values towards the mission of WVC
Interested applicants should obtain an application form from WVC office or download from WVC Website and submit a cover letter, personal CV, and ONLY photocopies of relevant formal Education certificates such as High School certificate, university degree, etc. : HR Department, World Vision Cambodia # 20, St.71, Sangkat Tonle Basak, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, P.O Box. 479 Tel: 023 216 052. Website: wvi.org/cambodia Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
SUBMIT ONLY PHOTOCOPIES OF UNIVERSITY DEGREES OR EQUIVALENTS ONLY with your application. DO NOT submit photocopies of other certificates.
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Closing date is 31 August 2014