19 May 2014
project coordinator for acsced
World Vision is an international Christians Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) qualified Cambodian to fill vacant positions of:
Position of: Project Coordinator for ACSCED
Location: Kompong Thom Province
Salary & Benefit Package: Competitive and negotiable
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position, Project Coordinator, is expected to coordinate/ facilitate with key partners for Agriculture Cooperative (AC) formation and registration under technical guidance/ coach by the EAD technical team. The PC is also playing roles as supporter to the ADPs undertake the project activities in an integrated process to achieving the project objectives and ADPs’.
II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate with key partners, especially with Provincial Department of Agriculture (PDoA) to form and register.
• Facilitate training sessions by following the training manual was developed by EAD technical team.
• Coordinate/ facilitate the training need assessment of key partners especially the management committee of AC.
• Strengthen ACs to be self sufficiency operating including help approach AC to take up other business.
• Share the processes/ lesson learnt in forming, registration of AC to PCs and TDFTLs as requested
• Monitor the progresses and issues by tracking achievement against plan and report to the project manager in monthly basis, and participate in the project baseline survey and evaluation
• Maintain public relation with government, donor, visitors and NGOs through hosting visits, keep reported to the relevant government agencies
• At least a Bachelors degree in Economics, Business Administration or a related field.
• At least two year experience in business development or economic development or agriculture site.
• Experienced in organizing and facilitating meeting and workshop at provincial level is an advantage
• Good English language both writing and oral communication.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work independently, be flexible, and work under pressure.
• Fully able to embrace organizational values and possess a high level of commitment towards the mission of WVC.
Interested applicants should obtain an application form from WVC office or download from WVC Website and submit a cover letter, personal CV, and ONLY photocopies of relevant formal Education certificates such as High School certificate, university degree, etc. : HR Department, World Vision Cambodia # 20, St.71, Sangkat Tonle Basak, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, P.O Box. 479 Tel: 023 216 052. Website: www.worldvision.org.kh Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
SUBMIT ONLY PHOTOCOPIES OF UNIVERSITY DEGREES OR EQUIVALENTS ONLY with your application. DO NOT submit photocopies of other certificates.
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Closing date is 30 May 2014