Subject: Request For Proposal for Provision of Security Services
World Vision International – Cambodia hereby invites you to submit a proposal for SECURITY SERVICES, as per enclosed Terms of Reference (TOR). The purpose of this present RFP is to conclude a Long Term Agreement (s) for the period of three (3) years for forty (40) offices. The successful Offeror shall be contracted for this purpose for an initial period of one year, and the contract shall be renewable thereafter, upon satisfactory evaluation of performance each year.
To enable you to submit a proposal, please find enclosed reference documents below.
- Section 1 – Letter of Invitation
- Section 2 – Instruction to Offeror
- Section 3 – Term of Reference (TOR)
- Section 4 – Proposal Submission Form
- Section 5 – Financial Proposal
- Annex 1 – Location of Services
- Form 1 – Child Protection Protocol
- Form 2 – Commission, Gifts, and Bribery
Your offer, comprising of a Technical Proposal and Price Schedule, should be submitted together in accordance with Section 1, should reach the following address no later than 17.00 hrs on 31 August 2017.
- World Vision International, Procurement Unit
- #20, Street 71, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamorn,
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: 023 216 052 (105) or 093 658 301
WVI shall not consider any Proposal that arrives after the deadline for submission of Bid. Any Proposal receive by WVI after the deadline for submission of Proposal shall be declared late, rejected, and returned unopened to the Bidder.
Should you require any clarification, kindly communicate via email email@example.com as the focal point for queries on this RFP. When sending in your query, kindly put the subject as “Query for PKH/RFP/17/014”.
You are requested to acknowledge receipt of this letter and to indicate whether or not you intend to submit a proposal.
WVI looks forward to receiving your proposal and thanks you in advance for your interest in WVI procurement opportunities.
Reference Documents (Download)