No. of Vacancies
- Strategy development & implementation.
- Technical Knowledge management on Economic Development/ Value Chain strategies etc.
- Over all capacity & competency development of stuff and community partners
- Internal and external liaison and coordination with stakeholders.
- High level of collaboration with UN Agencies and other Economic Development players.
- Essential: Post graduate qualifications and / or Professional background in Economic Development, or other relevant development field.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Coordinator/ Officer, Program Officer/Manager
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At least 28 year(s)
- Knowledge of Economic development and poverty dynamics, issues, and contributing factors
- Knowledge of programming resources and tools in for Economic development programming
- Understanding of fundamental R&D processes leading to project model development
- Understanding of strategy implementation and organizational change processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in computer & online tools including Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes (or similar software), email, internet
- Demonstrated inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills, relevant for tasks related to research and strategy development
- Experience working on Economic development planning
- Experience in an advisory or leadership position
- Experience in supporting practitioner learning and competency development in a technical or issue-based field
- Experience with strategy development & implementation processes
- Experience with applied research relevant to Economic development issues
- Demonstrated experience in program or project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Experience in working in Asia Pacific countries.
- Regular travel to field locations is expected. Some traveling expected particularly to Asia Pacific member countries of the peer action-learning group for liaisons etc.
- As per Organizational rules
Job Location : DhakaApplication Deadline : Aug 30, 2014Please send your CV to this email address:firstname.lastname@example.org