In this round, the participants are required to prepare a presentation in which they must present their idea in front of a panel of experts who will judge the idea. The presentation will have to include
- A functional model of how their idea would work
- It should demonstrate the innovative nature of the idea (or how the idea/solution is innovative)
- Feasibility plan on how the idea can be executed in real-world conditions (Resource availability, Financial Feasibility)
- How the idea can be scaled up and executed in a wider coverage area.
The submission method for the round is though using the submission form at the end of this page.
This round is a presentation round, and so the idea must be presented before the panel of judges during the final round. The presentation file must be submitted by 11:59 pm the day before the Final Round. The file format for the submission should be a presentation in either a PowerPoint file or PDF file. The presentation slot for each team will be announced on the channels (Social Media pages and website)
The first page/slide should contain the
- Team Name
- Team Lead Name
- Team Lead Contact
- Name of the Idea
- The theme of the idea should fall under
The remaining slides can be used for the presentation contents. The maximum slide limit for the presentation is 15 slides (including the title page).
The presentation slot for each idea will be 15 minutes.
- 10 minutes for the presentation
- 5 minutes for Q&A
Presentation File Submission Deadline
Jun 04, 2021 - 11:59 pm
Final Presentation Date
Jun 05, 2021