No. of Vacancies
- To provide leadership and facilitate the organizational process of Strategy Planning and Management across all entities within WV Bangladesh Office to ensure the alignment of National Office with Global and Regional Offices.
- Enhance synergies among WVB Region, WV NO, SOs, Global Center and all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure NO budget is aligned with NO strategy.
- Provide support to Strategy Management & Government Alignment.
- Essential - Bachelor degree in development studies or human rights or international relations or political science, or related field.
- Preferred - Master's degree in development studies, human rights, international relations or related field.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Program Officer/Manager, Project Coordinator/ Officer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agencies, NGOs
- Age At least 40 year(s)
- Essential - Government policies related to key advocacy issues.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven experience as a team player.
- Demonstrated collaboration & team building skills.
- Understand advocacy theory, process and practice.
- Strong political awareness and judgment.
- Preferred - Understand holistic and transformational development .
- Proven Management and leadership ability.
- Proven ability to write and produce publications.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- World Vision experience. - Preferred
- Cross cultural experience.
- Must be able to interact with a diverse groups.
- At least 10 years experience in development work, justice and/or rights issues related to International NGOs on International level.
- At least 4 years experience in Leadership position.
- As per Organizational Policies.
- Please do not send hard copy CV and Application. It will not be entertained.
Please send your CV to this email address: email@example.com