Some of the major highlights of Nepal COVID-19 Emergency Response (COVER) Project, as of 16 July 2020:
- Psychosocial counselors established at 13 districts in partnership with Center for Mental Health Counseling Services (CMCS) Nepal. Till now, 16 individual cases and 3 group counseling have been referred for psychosocial counseling.
- WV is airing radio program nationwide named Hamro Ghar Hamro Paathshala (7th espisode completed) to contribute to learning of children during lockdown targeting 104,000 children in working areas.
- Material support provided to 44 local level governments to build and operate quarantine centers.
- 3,450 children supported with ingredients for super-flour.
- 2,353 households supported with Agro-input and livelihood promotion support.
- 40,017 people reached through social media messaging.