"Yeritsuk" child sponsorship project is an excellent opportunity to support vulnerable children and families of Armenia. The monthly donations from a sponsor contribute to community development and help create positive changes in a child's life.
Child sponsorship project is not only an effective way to provide assistance, but a wonderful opportunity to connect and establish a friendship with your sponsored child. Through communications with the child you will learn about various projects implemented in the community, and how your financial support contributes to the changes in the lives of children, their families and their community.
Join our "Yeritsuk" sponsorship programme by donating 8,000 AMD per month.
“I always wait impatiently to hear from my sponsor. She is like one of my family members. I love her very much. She has brought love, care and sweetness in my life. I only know her from pictures. But I’m very happy that she has become a very big and important part of my life.” Taguhi, 10-year-old
Only 265 drams a day will help change a child's life. And your friendship will give them hope, joy and encouragement.
After becoming a sponsor:
- You will receive a "Welcome pack" (within 5 days)
- You will receive the annual progress report on changes in the child's life and his/her community
- You may send letters, cards, gifts and even visit your sponsored child.
You will also receive other communication materials, including:
- An introductory letter and a video from the child
- A Christmas card from the child
- Photos / videos on community/family progress and other materials.
We offer two options for child sponsorship:
Caring for child and community
Child sponsorship contributes to the development of impoverished communities in Armenia.
By sponsoring a child, you help make sure that the children in these communities receive proper early childhood care, grow up in loving families and safe community environment, gain essential skills and knowledge to become active participants in community life.
Most Vulnerable Child
Being a child-focused organisation, World Vision works with the most vulnerable children and their families. We identify the problems and needs of the most vulnerable children and help them/their families overcome those difficulties, according to a development plan, specifically designed for each family.
As a sponsor, you support a child by helping meet their basic needs and ensuring their good health. Your sponsored child and her family will have opportunities to improve their life skills, to realise their potential and overcome existing difficulties.
Your support is essential for addressing all those issues.
How to become a sponsor?
- Contact World Vision Armenia Marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 041DONATE or visit 1 Romanos Melikyan street, Yerevan
- Choose the child you want to support
- Make wire transfer in the bank or online at www.donate.am or through the cash-box terminals. The payments can be made on monthly basis 8,000AMD and 96,000AMD for one year.
Join now and become a part of this journey of change!