publication • Wednesday, March 21st 2018
Responding to refugees in Uganda's West Nile region - February 2018
During February 2018, World Vision provided assistance to thousands of refugees in northern Uganda.
World Vision's humanitarian response team provided:
- 464,000 people with food rations and cash assistance
- 60,000 children with child protection programmes
- 29,000 children with educational activities
- 37,000 people with WASH services
- 2,300 people with food security and livelihood support
For more information, please download our latest Situation Report.