publication • Friday, February 16th 2018
Responding to Uganda's refugee crisis - Situation Report #19
More than 1.3 million refugees have arrived in Uganda in recent years and are in need of support.
In response, in January 2018, World Vision has provided:
- 592,000 people with food sassistance
- 55,000 people with clean water, sanitation and hygiene support
- 53,000 people with child protection activities
- 1,100 with essential non-food items
- 2,300 with livelihood support
For more details on the activities carried out in January 2018, please download our Situation Report.