Join us celebrate World Vision's 30th anniversary in Armenia.
World Vision Armenia proudly shares its major achievements for the past 30th years:
World Vision in Armenia
World Vision Armenia, through its 15 offices in the country, serves to 110000 children throughout Armenia.
- World Vision supports every 7th child in Armenia.
- 50,000 children attended World Vision’s summer camps.
- World Vision reunified 586 children from institutions with their families.
- World Vision daily works with 4000 extremely poor households.
- World Vision currently supports 110,000 children in Armenia.
- In 30 years, World Vision supported over 650,000 children in Armenia.
- World Vision in Armenia established 70 Engineering labs for more than 2000 students.
- World Vision established 73 producers’ groups in 70 communities of Armenia.